Home Forums For Sale 780 tail lights new – left and right

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

780 tail lights new – left and right

• Author
    Participant
    #14102 |

New OEM Volvo (Carello) rear (tail) light, left side and right side – asking 250$ + shipping
    Both are never used

Ship worldwide

Pair
    Left
    Right

NckPOLnckPOL
    Participant
    DaviesDavies
    Participant

Thanks for listing these. That is a great find for someone who needs them, and in new condition!  I assume you are shipping them from Poland?

NckPOLnckPOL
    Participant

You’re right – shipping is from Poland – package will be insured of course 🙂

NckPOLnckPOL
    Participant

Nobody wants brand new lights?

Yours 780 will love U for buying it 😉

Auction on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/232360287884?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have 2 more sets of them

LagerLager
    Participant

I would buy them immediately if I haven´t had new ones on my car and an extra set of new ones in spare parts.

NckPOLnckPOL
    Participant

And this is what I’m talking about 😉
    Good for you!

Who else want to be as happy as Lager ? 🙂

DaviesDavies
    Participant

If you are not in a rush to sell them, I’m sure you will find someone who needs to have a new option.  I have an extra set myself. How did you end up with three sets!? Wow.

NckPOLnckPOL
    Participant

Long story short:
    In 90’s in Poland was warehouse of Volvo Classic, for about 2005 Volvo decided to close it – unfortunately they were externimate everything from warehouse – they decided not to sell those all stuff.
    There was only parts for volvo Amazons, PV, series 100/200 and 700. All plastic parts were sending to Germany for burning, the metal one was driving to scrapyard.
    And guy who I met, was working in that warehouse, they could take some parts before destroying it. I wanted to buy from him a set taillights for my 780, but one of condition for transaction was buying from him everything that he have – and I hd to buy couple of sets of tailights, USA headlights and some more for series 100 and 200.
    Thats all 🙂

I know that taillights doesnt have expiration date so they can wait in my basement, but I have o lot of parts and I just want to make some space 😉

DaviesDavies
    Participant

Wow, what a story. How sad that so many parts were simply destroyed.  What a waste.  What other 780 parts besides the tail lights were you able to salvage?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.